Comments

Your valuable feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome.

Would you like to be a part the noble cause of spreading the nectar of Indian Classical Music? Learn how you can collaborate with us.

• #1 written by Kiran Katikaneni
    about 5 years ago

Dear Sunaada Team

Absolutely brilliant radio station, and simply peerless!
    I can’t be more delighted that I ran into your station whilst browsing on my wife’s iPhone. Needless to say I now have become an iPhone user having resisted it all through these years, solely thanks to you.

A comment though for service improvement: it appears that I ran into same artistes rendering the same vocal / instrumental pieces day in and day out, even when tried listening to at different times of the day or night.

Keep going and help a soul like me to stay connected to our rich heritage!

Good luck and kind regards.
    K

• #2 written by Aravind Bhargav.
    about 5 years ago

Dear Sunaada Radio Team,

Thank you very much for featuring my music on your esteemed site. This is indeed a great source for classical music and I feel honoured to be featured and hope our association will continue for long and would like to do my little bit in anyway I can for SUNAADA.
    Thanks, once again
    Aravind Bhargav.

• #3 written by Ananth
    about 5 years ago

I am a regular listener of Sunaadaradio and I enjoy it immensely. Last few days there seems to be an error with the audio. It breaks but becomes all right for some time once I pull the slider little to the right. I opened the sight in IE9,Mozilla,Chrome,Safari. Faced the same issue in all these browsers. Hope this will be rectified.

• #4 written by SVK
      about 5 years ago

Dear Ananth,
      Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. This may be either due to slow connection or Flash player on the browsers. You can also listen to Sunaada on Winamp. In case of slow internet connection, you can pause (pause button) the stream for about 30 seconds to allow for bufferring & then play it again. In this way, you can listen uninterrupted even with a 256kbps connection.

• #5 written by P K Seshadri
    about 5 years ago

I listen to your station a lot and highly appreciate the programme content….keep up the good work….

• #6 written by Shekar
    about 5 years ago

It is a great pleasure to listen to the radio on-line which takes me back a few decades when it was the only source of entertainment. May God bless you all and may your excellent service continue.

• #7 written by chandra pasupathi
    about 5 years ago

VERY NICE CHANNEL. BUT I ALWAYS SEE/HEAR THE SAME SONG/REPETITION, IS IT SO.

• #8 written by V.Viswanathan
    about 6 years ago

I live in Saudi and enjoy your prog. via smartphone. Congrats! This is a great service! The compilation of songs for the Vinayaka Chaturthi special program deserves special mention.

• #9 written by Bhadra Vadgama
    about 6 years ago

I live in London and we have 3 Asian radio stations 24 hrs a day but we don’t hear classical music on them. It used to be presented after midnight on one of them. Even on TV we do not find any channel dedicated to Indian classical music. So the discovery of your radio site today is like treasure from Aladin’s cave for me. Your video collection is excellent. Thank you for your efforts. I have sent the site details to many of my friends.

• #10 written by surendran

Thanks Sunaada.

• #11 written by Murali Krishnamurthy

Hi,

Thanks for your great service. Is it possible for you to allow me to have your radio as an application in my website & if so can you provide the required code?
    Thanks
    Murali

• #12 written by SVK
      about 6 years ago

Yes. We do have HTML code for playing SunaadaRadio on your website. Please copy the code from the sidebar and use it in your website/blog.

• #13 written by Robert Holzinger
    about 6 years ago

I live in vienna, austria and have been to india three times in the 1980s.
    later bought some cds with classical indian music here, bhimsen johsi being among them. but in general it was difficult to get access to that genre. I will find a lot of shops of the indian community here, but what they offer concerning music rather follows the bollywood path.

so I was delighted when I got a new smartphone with a good search engine dor online radio stations, it lead me right away to sunaada radio.

I listen to your programs frequently, like it to hear songs again according to your roster.

this thursday one track found some special attention:
    “mand v ramaswamy . amadame kumudame” it was called.

could you provide me with some information for getting a cd of them?

sunaada should be a success story, for indian music, indian musicians and for the country as a whole.

wishing you all the best !

• #14 written by V. Ramaswamy
      about 6 years ago

Hi Robert Holzinger : THANKS A LOT for your compliments. Have sent you a mail to you and look forward to your reply. Shall certainly send you the audio format of the songs, on hearing from you.
      Regards,
      Ramaswamy

• #15 written by Karthik Bharadwaj
    about 6 years ago

i really admire you guy’s for putting forth all the dedication….. am really amazed 🙂 thank you so much… i have about 1TB if classical MP3.. am ready to share it with you…

• #16 written by Shubaga

Hello,
    This is a very nice website. But one small suggestion: Please put the name of the artist as well for all the programmes

• #18 written by A N Jagadeesh
    about 6 years ago

Very nice classical music online Radio station. Good collections are being presented.
    I wish all the success for all future Endeavourus.

• #19 written by Rao Vadlamani
    about 6 years ago

Nice way to promote indian classical music. I have been listening to it last 3-4 weeks after my friend informed me of this. One feedback I have is to see how we can give more variety.

1. Carnatic Instrumental (Veena especially). There are well known players like Gayatri, Sujana Vadlamani etc. Violin players like Dwaram Naidu garu etc.
    2. More variety in vocal for carnatic.
    3. Hindustani Instrumental

• #20 written by dr ramamurthy usa
      about 6 years ago

just found about this website. will hear regularly and respond timely with comments

• #21 written by sanjeeva murthy
    about 6 years ago

hearty compliments for this venture.
    shubhamastu,
    sarvathaa vijayeebhava
    sanjeeva murthy

• #22 written by Vijay
    about 6 years ago

You guys are doing a wonderful job! I wholeheartedly appreciate your efforts.
    Please keep this going forever.

• #23 written by aryan
    about 6 years ago

Your efforts are appreciable. A work in a field which was, is and will be a remarkable era of music.I m surprised still such greatness happens.You all are adorable.

• #24 written by Ananth
    about 6 years ago

Excelleny music for Indian classical music lovers. Looking forward to more and more items getting added.
    The radio is playing in IE and Goole but has stopped playing in Chrome. Just for your information. Does not affect me as I have all the three browsers.

• #25 written by R. Thiagarajan
    about 6 years ago

It is indeed a great achievement for one year, wish you all the best. you are doing a great service to Indian music, the artistes and listeners. It will be help listeners if the schedule could be put up 24 hrs in advance. good luck. pl do not hesitate to ask for any service service from me.

• #26 written by Prof.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan
    about 6 years ago

Hearty congrats on the first Vijayadasami celebration.Long live Sunaada!

• #27 written by Deviprasad

Dear friends,
    This is great effort.
    Let me know if you need any support in sustaining this effort.

1 2 3 4